Keira warming Up

with 0 comments


There is no doubt in my mind that Kiera King had a great time on this episode from Pure Mature called Warming Up.  There was this big Ottoman laying by the fireplace that she just got to lay down on while the fire was going and get her pussy eaten out.  I am pretty sure every girl has had that dream once or twice in their life.  Then our dream comes true guys when this guy bring the ruckus and fucks that amazing pussy of hers.  I don’t know if Kiera King has a boob job or not because it sure looks like it but I don’t see any scars!  I mean if her tits are real it’s by far the perkiest set of big tits I have ever seen.  After I am done posting this gallery I am totally going to try to figure it out.  Because if these puppies are real then Kiera is definitely going to be seen a lot more on this site!


0 comments:

Post a Comment